The G-BOX2 realizes fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Merc-edes-Be-nz vehicles using ths DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost. The use of the G-BOX2 reduces the time needed and eliminates the process of insertion and removal.
The G-BOX2 can read and access most engines manufactured by Bosch including EDS/ MEx17 series engines used in BM-W and Volksw-agen Vehicles. This capability supports the ability to perform adaptions when all keys are lost and engine is replaced.
The G-BOX2 is compatible with the Autel’s advanced diagnostic tablets support IMMO and key programming functions.
1.Autel G-Box2 Adapter can work on Mercedes-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.Compare with other adapter Autel G-Box2 Adapter is more effctive to reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs.
2.AUTEL G-BOX2 Adapter can support Mercedes All Key Lost BMW DME Reading.
3.AUTEL G-BOX2 Adapter use with both the Autel MaxiIM IM608, IM508 and Auro IM600.
4.Autel G-Box2 Adapter is specially designed for Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
It helps to reduce the time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
- DC Port – Provides +12V DC power supply.
- CAN-H Port – Universal CAN bus interface, connects with OBDII Pin6
- K1 Port – Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII Pin1
- Status Indicator – Indicates the current operating status
- Relay Ports – Connect with dedicated relay cables
- +12V Power Port – Universal power input/ output port
- OBDII Connector – Connects to the vehicle’s OBDII directly or via a dedicated extension cable
- OBDII Female Connector – Connects to the main cable of Autel diagnostic tablet
- CAN-L Port – Universal CAN Bus interface, connects with OBDII Pin14
- K7 Port – Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII Pin7
- GND Port – Universal power input/ output port
- DB15 Port – Used with dedicated DB15 cable for reading and writing multiple types of ECUs
Troubles and Troubleshooting:
When all the keys of the Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost, you can operate through the OBD.
This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009.
- Connect the G-Box2 to vehicle’ s OBDII
- Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS, Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable
- When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-line cable
- Connect the G-Box2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
How to do on Bench When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost?
This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet
How to Connection Autel G-Box2 ?
- Plug the G-Box2 to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the packed DB15 Cable
- Plug to the DC port of G-Box2 using a power adapter (DV 12V)
- Plug the G-Box2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)