Features Autel G-Box 2
The Autel G-BOX2 realizes fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes Benz vehicles using the DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost. The use of the G-BOX2 reduces the time needed and eliminates the process of insertion and removal.
The G-BOX2 can read and access most engines manufactured by Bosch including EDS/ MEx17 series engines used in BM-W and Volkswagen Vehicles. This capability supports the ability to perform adaptions when all keys are lost and engine is replaced.
The G-BOX2 is compatible with the Autel’s advanced diagnostic tablets support IMMO and key programming functions.
- Supports Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, faster calculate password
- Supports IM608 or IM508 with XP400
- Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
- Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost
- Reduces reading time of W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
- No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
- Can read and write BMW DME/DDE ISN in boot mode
- Compatible with Auro IM600 & Auro IM100 with XP400
Features Autel APB 112
The Autel APB112 Smart Key Emulator is designed to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip.
It can also emulate the vehicle key chip.
The APB112 must be used with the XP400 in conjunction with a MaxiIM Key Programming Tablets: IM608, IM508.
- Smart key simulator
- Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM
- Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
- Cannot be used with the XP200
- 46, 4D data collection
- 46 smart key password calculation
- 46 chip simulation
- Toyota 4D (94/ D4, 98) smart key simulation
- Toyota H (88/ A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
- Collects data from the ignition coil
- Identify ignition coil troubles
- Decode vehicle key chip data
- Simulate vehicle key chip (ex – 4D chip)
- Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
- Toyota/ Lexus smart key all key lost
- Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)