- 24in Touchscreen Monitor
- Simulcast from MaxiSYS Ultra
- MaxiSYS Ultra Tablet Cradle With Controls
- MaxiSYS Interface Instead of PC for Wheel Alignment
- Robotic Frame Movement
- Precise Optical Measurement With 6 High Resolution Cameras
- Self Calibrating Cameras, Always Accurate, Every Time
- Cameras Automatically Track Vehicle Height On Lift
Maxisys IA900WA Wheel Alignment + ADAS Calibration
The IA900WA frame performs both Wheel Alignment & ADAS Calibration.
Wheel Alignment Cameras automatically track the height of wheel targets on lifts.
ADAS Calibration Compensates for uneven floors in all directions.
IA900W Wheel Alignment Software
Vehicle inspection of tires, brakes, suspension, steering, and more. Mark service recommendations, attach photos and notes.
Live alignment reading display.
Illustrated Alignment instructions, live readings, required tools, and adjustment locations display on a single screen.
The industry’s fastest and most accurate frame placement in as little as a minute.
Step-by-step illustrated full-color instructions walk the user through the ADAS calibration process.
Set ADAS calibration target height with the push of a button.
Dual Screen Operation
Crossbar Control Pitch, Roll, Yaw & Center
New Folding Crossbar Locking Mechanism
Self Calibrating Camera
Built-In Cable Management
Consolidated Power Supply