Basic diagnostics functions, e.g.
- Quick test
- Displays actual and target values
- Guided troubleshooting
Further functionalities, including
- Control module commissioning (“XENTRY Flash”)
- Reference to other applications, such as XENTRY TIPS, WIS/ASRA
XENTRY Diagnosis VCI
The VCI used so successfully before in XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 3 is also part of the scope of supply for XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4.
Advantages of the XENTRY Diagnosis Pad:
- Handy multiplexer with compact and robust design (no PC core, battery, fan, or display).
- Diagnostics updates no longer required – only occasional firmware updates still needed.
- Can be used for all model series.
- Requires no power adapter for external power supply.