• 8-inch, 1920 x 1200 high-resolution touchscreen tablet, Qualcomm 660 Octa-core processor with 128 GB storage and running Android 10.0 operating system.
• Long-lasting 11,600 mAh rechargeable battery, 16 MP front camera, and 16 MP rear camera.
• MaxiVCI V200 wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface supporting the latest communication protocols
• Comprehensive diagnostics on 1996 and newer U.S., Asian and European vehicles
• AutoScan: Scan all available systems, including ADAS identification
• Read/Erase Codes, View Freeze Frame and Live Data
•Integrated TPMS antenna module for performing comprehensive TPMS service
• Perform Active Tests (bi-directional controls), Coding, and Adaptations
• AutoVIN/Scan VIN for rapid vehicle identification
• Performs ADAS Calibrations with software upgrade and frame system purchase
• Comprehensive TPMS service including the ability to activate and relearn all known sensors, and program the Autel 1-Sensor to replace 99% of TPMS sensors on the road today.
New Software Features:
• Battery Analyzation Capability
• Cloud-based Reports and Data Management
• With the additional purchase of the MaxiBAS BT506 battery and electrical system tester.
• With the purchase of ADAS calibration frame system and software