Topdon Phoenix Lite 2 Customize Your Car With Online Coding
- The Phoenix Lite 2 supports online coding for BENZ, BMW, PORSCHE, VW, AUDI, SEAT, and more vehicles. This helps to match and code new ECUs after a replacement, or to unlock the hidden functions, bringing more possibilities to your car.
Step-by-Step VAG Guidance
- Equipped with VAG Guidance for VW, AUDI, SKODA, and SEAT vehicles, the Phoenix Lite 2 can walk you through operations with step-by-step instructions, help you skip the security access code and channel numbers to perform matching, calibrations, and basic adjustments or settings, effectively streamlining the diagnostic process.
35 Maintenance Services
- The Phoenix Lite 2 can meet nearly all of your needs by offering 35 maintenance services for mainstream brands, an ideal choice for car shop owners and professional technicians.
- Note: For more special functions, refer to the special function menu: Scan>Brand>System>Special Function Menu
Cover 200 + Vehicle Makes
- The Phoenix Lite 2 allows professional technicians to take on more jobs with access to automotive coverage for over 200 vehicle makes, including GM, FORD, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, and more.
Bi-Directional Control to Identify Problems Accurately
- With Bi-Directional capabilities, the Phoenix Lite 2 can perform individual tests for single actuators to know if the actuator functions well. Capabilities include fuel injectors, coolant pumps, windows, windshield wipers, and more.
OE-Level Full System Diagnostics
- allows the customers to dig deep into all systems including Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, Immobilizer, Gateway, Steering, Radio, Air Conditioning Systems, and more.
Work Easier With The Phoenix Lite 2
- The Phoenix Lite 2 reads & clears fault codes with ease. Users can quickly detect the fault codes in all systems and clear them with one click.
- Record data streams for reference at any time. The data will be displayed in the form of an easy-to-read graph which helps users intuitively observe data changes over time and view up to 12 data streams on one screen.
FCA Gateway Access
- The Topdon Lite 2 offers FCA Gateway access to perform enhanced diagnostics, such as clearing DTCs, bi-directional control, Oil resets, SAS resets, and more special functions on FCA vehicles (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and more).
Acquire Vehicle’s Information In Seconds
- The AutoVIN function lets the Phoenix Lite 2 gather important vehicle information including the vehicle make, model, and year automatically, shortening the diagnostic time substantially.
Wireless Bluetooth Diagnosis
- With the wireless VCI connected to the vehicle, a technician is not bound to a cable connection. This wireless VCI gives technicians the ability to diagnose and code as long as they are in the range of the Bluetooth VCI.
Expand Your Capabilities With The BTMobile Pros
Users can pair the Lite 2 with TOPDON’s latest battery analyzer, the BTMobile Pros to monitor a car’s battery health wirelessly. This pairing turns the Phoenix Lite 2 into a hi-tech battery testing tool.
Remote Technical Support: Experience peace of mind with our reliable remote access technical support troubleshooting service. Our dedicated team of experts is readily available to provide prompt assistance and guidance whenever you encounter any issues during the diagnostic process, ensuring a seamless and hassle-free experience.