Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Automotive Scan Tool Diagnostic Scanner with ECU Coding Bi-Directional Control Advanced Version of MS906 DS808 MK808
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Diagnostic Tool Is the upgraded version of MS906, DS808, MP808
MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability.Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc. It also has the most common service functions, including Oil Reset, TPMS Programming, EPB, ABS/SRS, SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration and so on. , the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
It comes with 9 non-standard OBDII adapters to access more makes and modules:
- Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- Adapter for BMW-20
- Adapter for Kia-20
- Adapter for Benz-38
- Adapter for Mitsubishi / Hyundai-12+16
- Adapter for Nissan-14
- Adapter for Honda-3 Cigarette Lighter
- Adapter for VW / AUDI-2+2
- Adapter for Benz-14
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Scan Tool Comes with 21 Service and Functions
Most Commonly Used Services and Functions
- Oil Reset: Reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system.
- SAS: Perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and automatically cleared the fault memory.
- DPF Regeneration: Clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
- ABS/SRS: Perform various bi-directional test to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.
- EPB: Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- IMMO Service: Disable a lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
Note: Service or Special functions are NOT universally compatible with all vehicles. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
Bi-directional Control or Active Tests Function
- Active Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
- Bi-directional Control not only performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, but also applies to functions such as Component Test and Active Test, Actuator Test.
Auto VIN/ECU Coding/ Key Programming
Autel MS906BT diagnostic system features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify CAN vehicles in just one touch, which allows the technician to quickly detect vehicles, scan all the diagnosable ECUs on every vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system.
Advanced ECU Coding
- Autel MS906BT automotive diagnostic tool with advanced ECU Coding function, which is one of the features not available in the MS906.
- Get the configuration required by the vehicle itself through the original server and write the corresponding configuration data to the ECU, which can solve the coding error of the ECU.
IMMO Keys/Key Fob
- The IMMO service of MS906BT can disable a lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob. One or more replacement key fobs can be programmed.( Before programming,please check and erase the fault codes. )
Note: Key function is only available for most vehicles with low security level, not applicable to vehicles with high-level safety systems such as BMW,Benz.